Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Year in Review: Bringing Sexy Back

they're bringing sexyback
other actors: watch how they attack
If that's your movie, baby watch your back
They're burning up for us and that's a fact


hey, it's a sing-a-long:
Madame DuBarry: Dirty Babe
Bettie Page: You see these shackles baby I'm your slave...
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
James Bond: It's just that no one makes me feel this way

To see who made the list of the year's sexiest performances, click here. Return and discuss. In a remarkable fit of restraint I passed on Channing Tatum. Figured I gave him enough play this year

previously in the 'Year in Review'

The Overrated from Dreamgirls to Clint Eastwood's double dip
Best Trailers, Posters the greatest marketing efforts
Cinematic Shame -obnoxious actors and terrible films from Blood Diamond to The Covenant
Stocking Stuffers cool items from the movies of 2006
This Blog is so self indulgent

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patrick Wilson is so hot!, Penelope Cruz... ew ew ew she's so not hot, and that nose ugh! I kind of threw up in my mouth... Daniel Craig is also hot...

Anonymous said...

You've lost your mind, liu, Penélope is smokin' hot.

Yaseen Ali said...

Great list of nominees - all equally deserving. I don't know who I would give the gold to myself.

Anonymous said...

Daniel Craig in that little blue swimsuit...will you excuse me for a moment.

Anonymous said...

God, Penelope is so hot. No matter who is nominated for Best Actress this year, she'll be the gorgeous-est.

And I'm saying this as a straight girl.

Anonymous said...

So glad "Madame du Barry" made the top five. so hot in that movie, oh and that "cat" scene- hysterical. Laughed out loud!!!!

I CAN'T wait to see if Craig will top Wilson or vice versa. It's such a tough choice; that tight swimsuit... or that perfectly (exposed) shaped ass. Ahhhhh!

Glenn Dunks said...

You really need to put a picture of Craig in those blue swim trunks up. If not as the main picture then as the picture you see when you scroll over it. Mmmm.

NATHANIEL R said...

but kamikaze, that is the picture that comes up. doesn't the image scrolling work for you?

Glenn Dunks said...

Okay, now it does.

Also, Gretchen Mol looks so much like Jennifer Tilly! Which is funny cause I believe they played sisters once in some obscure Jude Law movie called Music from the Other Room. I actually liked that movie, quite randomly.

...anyway.

Anonymous said...

channing tatum? OMG! he is so flippin' hot!!