Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I Linked All Night

ModFab's "stage addiction" is completely addictive itself. The cast of the upcoming Broadway musical Young Frankenstein is getting starrier.
BuzzSugar have decided to recast 80s teen flick Pretty in Pink w/ frightening results. They also share details on a new Tina Fey project - after Mean Girls I'm so ready for more Fey.
Gorgeous Pfeiffer has a bunch of new stills for I Could Never Be Your Woman which is --eeny meeny miny moe -- coming out when now?
Cyndi Lauper in concert, with a slew of gay favs. Can't wait. If you've never seen her in concert: do not miss.
Stale Popcorn celebrates Jamie Bell's 21st birthday as only Stale Popcorn can.

....and last but certainly not least. an e-bay auction to benefit "The Film Experience"! Isn't that sweet? This seriously weird collectible stuff comes courtesy of me blog buddy StinkyLulu. You'll know him as the "supporting actress smackdown" ringleader and that feature returns to his site (hopefully with me in tow again) in a month or so. You can vote on the next Oscar year to be debated over @ StinkyLulu.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: Fey, do you (or should that be did you) watch 30 Rock? After a so-so premiere ep, I thought it became hilarious.

Glenn Dunks said...

Cyndi Lauper is apparently working on a duet with Erasure. I'm fairly certain that when this happens the skies will open with rainbows and drag queens will rain down on us all.

Beau said...

Perhaps I'm out of the loop, but for a while there I was under the assumption that Ms. Cloris Leachman herself would be taking over the role of Frau Blucher (sp?).
Damn.
Although that is SPECTACULAR NEWS about Megan. Woman OWNED 'Will and Grace' and comedy television in general.

Anonymous said...

OMG, did you read that Amanda Seyfried is going to co-star with La Streep in 'Mamma Mia'? I'm glad to see her snagging such a plum part.