Monday, March 05, 2007

Why Isn't It May 4th?

I know, I know... The earth spins at a certain speed. Days are 24 hours long and they add up to weeks and then months. May comes after April which comes after March. And it's only March. I get it. But I don't have to like it.

Tonight during Heroes they show exclusive footage that we're not supposed to have seen before for Spider-Man 3. Only we've mostly seen it. But even that doesn't boost my "waiting calmly" skills. I have no such skills. I am all impatience.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the insomniac request?

NATHANIEL R said...

next week i guess. rough day

Anonymous said...

Did you see the 7 and a half minute thingy on NBC.com? How was that?

Kamila said...

I saw the official trailer of "Spider Man 3" yesterday and I really liked. I think this movie will be the biggest movie of the year.

J.D. said...

I know have you feel, Nat. I can't wait to see this, but it's not my most anticipated, that's The Simpsons Movie.

I know, I know. But, like Bridge to Terabithia, it's a staple. And staples hurt when you take them out of your skin. Believe me, I happened at least 4 times in 3rd grade.

RC said...

man, i feel like i've already seen just a bit more of spidy-3 than i want too...

i want to be able to experience as much of it as fresh as possible when it comes out.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

Jason Adams said...

I'm feeling this way more about Grindhouse than Spidey 3. At least in movies that are imminent-but-not-quite-imminent-enough.

NATHANIEL R said...

rc. i hear you...
i downloaded the free preview with the whole fight sequence but it was hard to watch. Kept freezing on me and skipping, etc.. and then i thought.

i'd rather experience this in the theater. I'm not sure why there's overkill on the "free peaks" --it's not like people aren't going to show up. why are they giving the farm away?