Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm ready for my link-up

I'll get my mojo back soon. It's that post-Oscar malaise + the recent insomnia... So while I recuperate creatively, an incredibly random selection of links: enjoy or ignore, whichever your usual inclination happens to be.

Stale Popcorn takes on recent Hollywood dissing of international audiences as "racist"
Billy Wilder a blog-a-thon for a great filmmaker
Anything But Poety the death of "fabulous"
Nerve [nsfw] The staff choose the top nude scenes of 2006. I could do without a couple of the bland choices for something more fleeting and hyper, like say, James McAvoy in The Last King of Scotland [also nsfw obviously]
Just Jared with photos of recent French honors for the one and only Jude Law and a link to Brad Pitt's first rave for The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Two fine actors getting respect.
Jackie Beat unleashes hilarious vulgar bile at gay illiteracy, Tyra Banks and Ms. John Travolta.
Scott 2 B Certain still can't get over that Beyoncé/Hudson deathmatch at the Oscars. This post comes with video backup.

2 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

...

that is officially the strangest spam.

NATHANIEL R said...

isn't it though? I usually delete spam but you know, at least it's film oriented and so über specific you gotta kinda go, well, OK.