Thursday, December 04, 2008

Prop 8 The Musical

This has been making the web rounds for the past couple of days. I don't care if I'm late to the party. Fashionably late. A few of you probably haven't seen it. I don't want to miss a party that manages to get Margaret Cho, Kathy Najimy (where ya been?), Alison Janney, John C Reilly, Jack Black, Neil Patrick Harris (yum yum) and Maya Rudolph singing and dancing for civil rights.

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die


Although perhaps being late to something that's only 3 minutes long isn't such a good idea.

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Maya Rudolph is so funny in this!

Anonymous said...

i want to know the names of all the people (at least even mildly famous ones), please?

Anonymous said...

Yeah this is pretty much the best video Ive ever seen. Best Documentary short? If only.

And I would so marry Neil Patrick Harris if it wasnt for Proposition 8... oh, and if he was up for it.

NATHANIEL R said...

i wrote everybody i recognized in the post itself ... but i've noticed andy richter since then.

otherwise the faces were unfamiliar to me

jofo get in line ;)

Chris Na Taraja said...

oh that is funny. Love all the famous people in that too. Magartet Cho, Alison Janney from the West wing, Neil Patrick Harris aka Doogie Houser, Maya Rudolph form SNL, John C Reilly....and Jesus Christ...of course you must know Jesus!

Chris Na Taraja said...

OMG that's Kathy Njemi from Nunsense saying "I love you Jesus". she so crazy. we luv har!

Anonymous said...

There's also Craig Robinson from The Office and (correct me if I'm wrong) Idina Menzel?

Anonymous said...

I think you are thinking of Rashida Jones (used to be on The Office). There is also Sarah Chalke from Scrubs.

Chris Na Taraja said...

I was wondering if that was Edina, it's possible. there is that cutie guy from Avenue Q in there too.

NATHANIEL R said...

here is the full cast list from OUT IN HOLLYWOOD