Saturday, May 01, 2010

Day of Rest (Starring Johnny Depp)


Shhhhhhhhh. Johnny has just been "introduced" and that can be stressful. Even if you are a perfect "10". Let him sleep.

I'm taking a quick day off myself to recharge and come back stronger for the lusty month of May. We need to get ready for the rest of 2010 (the year's screening thus far) and maybe even clear some of that 2009 backlog. *cough* I realize there's some unfinished business. Be back tomorrow!

I just hope my sleep is less troubled than Johnny's.

5 comments:

ZiZo said...

Are you doing the Actress Psychic? I can't wait!

Zach said...

Oh, I've seen this one - the bed eats Johnny, realizes we need him to be Jack Sparrow 20 years later, and spews him back into the world. A bit more liquidy than before, but still Johnny in a transcendental kind of way...

James T said...

Hasn't Johnny kind of become Krueger? :p


Enjoy your day off Nathaniel!

Chris Na Taraja said...

LOL, why didn't they think of making Johnny the new Freddy. Though the new freddy is that guy from LITTLE CHILDREN, who was that child star from BAD NEWS BEARS and BREAKING AWAY.

Anonymous said...

Just re-watched this recently as well as "Halloween". It's really a terrific film. Dare I say it was snubbed in '84 for Best Picture...just saying.

- Sean C.