Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day of Rest "Bad Horse"

Shhhhhhhhh.
"Dances With Wolves" isn't sleeping well. It's those scary animal sounds keeping him awake. I've been watching 'DWW''s TV series Little Forts on the Prairie for a day and a half now. Will the first season ever end? I think I'm almost to the final episode. The things I do for blogging and Oscar history, I tells ya.

I've gone to Boston for the weekend. You can call me by my Sioux name "Watches The Whales".

Pssst. There will be blog updates. Craig & Jose & Robert will be in and I'll see y'all on Monday. Enjoy.
KEVIN COSTNER

2 comments:

NATHANIEL R said...

has no one seen Little Forts on the Prairie?

am i alone in my pain?

what can i say. I really appreciate brevity in filmmakers.

give me 89 minute movies. heaven.

James T said...

I agree 100%

It's one of the strong elements of animated films.