Tuesday, June 01, 2010

First and Last, "He's Going to Miss His Train, Frank"

the first & last images after the opening credits and before the closing credits. Along with the first and last lines of dialogue. We're very alpha/omega today because the third season of first and last concludes tomorrow!


"He's going to miss his train, Frank."


"I'll think about it."

Can you guess the movie? I watched it again about a year ago with one of my best friends and I'd totally forgotten how fun it was.

Highlight for the answer: MARRIED TO THE MOB (1988)

9 comments:

Iggy said...

Married to the Mob?

Stephen said...

That is SO Married to the Mob.

Whew, nice to get one for a change! Shoot, I got this one on the first still! What a rarity.

I revisited this film recently, too, I agree that it's still a lot of fun.

Runs Like A Gay said...

Married to the Mob, easy one this time.

NATHANIEL R said...

Hmmm. i thought this one would be harder.

i always underestimate you all.

it is MARRIED TO THE MOB.

ShoNuff Lives said...

i so love this movie...it has one of my most used quotes...

"you know, i've been thinking"
"there you go, working without tools again"

i use this one at least once a month. at least.

Iggy said...

That's the first movie I watched based on the presence of Michelle Pfeiffer alone. I had already fell in love with her in Dangerous Liaisons. So, for me this was an easy one and that "Hello, Gorgeous" hair salon is unmistakable.

MRRIPLEY said...

Merceded Ruehles in that movie!!!

Janice said...

Married to the Mob - never mind that I'm late to the party, it's one I actually freaking know! (Because I watched it again last year for the first time in 15 years. Thank you, Netflix.)

Chris Na Taraja said...

My cousin is in this film! His name is Jason Allen, he was the kid running the card game in the back yard.