It is written!
I blame Freida Pinto for being so beautiful in bright colors. It's surely her fault.
I once devoted a whole section of my website to costume designers I love their craft that much. Alas, I was lonely in that particular fascination. But they'll always hold a special place in my heart. The cinema (or at least the movie stars) would be naked without them. Here's the clothes the costumers dug most this year.
- Iron Man Laura Jean Shannon and Rebecca Bentjen
- Mamma Mia! Ann Roth
- Sex & the City: The Movie Patricia Field
- Slumdog Millionaire Suttirat Larlarb
- The Wrestler Amy Westcott
- Changeling Deborah Hopper
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Jacqueline West
- The Duchess Michael O'Connor
- Milk Danny Glicker
- Revolutionary Road Albert Wolsky
- Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Isis Mussenden
- The Dark Knight Lindy Hemming
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Sanja Milkovic Hays
You can probably also subtract Milk from the equation. No offense to Danny Glicker but Oscar voters just don't do the 1970s. Trust me, I pay close attention to this category. For reasons unbeknownst to me they do not do 70s. Do they have traumatic life experiences involving bell bottoms?