Monday, January 26, 2009

Breakfast With ... Claire Niveau

What are you having for breakfast, Claire?

Dextramphetamine resin. Dosage form capsule 7.5 milligram.
Use: short term treatment of obesity.
Minor side effects: dry mouth, palpitations, restlessness, unpleasant taste in mouth.
Major side effects: sleeplessness, rapid heartbeat... euphoria.
Claire ignores the marmalade and butter. Never touches her croissant. She just swallows the pill down with hot coffee (you can do that?). Claire is kind of a sick f***. The Physicians Desk Reference is her favorite bedside reading.

for more "breakfast with"s... click the label below

Geneviève Bujold in Dead Ringers

3 comments:

BeRightBack said...

The mention of croissants made me think of her House of Yes role (and another fateful breakfast!): There are croissants in the kitchen. They are filled with something, I don't know what.

Drew said...

As an ardent Cronenberg fan, I really wish I could get into this movie. I've tried twice but it feels so bloated to me.

I love Genevieve Bujold though.

NATHANIEL R said...

interesting.

for some reason I thought all Cronenberg fans were obsessed with this movie.

my personal favorites are Crash, The Fly and A History of Violence but I like this one a lot, too.