Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Lucky Me

For those who care about such things: I scored 85% correct in my big eight Oscar predictions. The technicals escaped my every attempt to capture them --those bastards pulled my overall score down to 67% for all categories! My beloved costume designers especially threw me for a loop. How on earth did I only score 1/5?

What's even weirder is that my costume design predictions one-year-in-advance were a 1/5. Ha. The jokes on me... pay attention all year, still only get one right! ~The same one! Speaking of the April Fools Predictions: I scored a 25% in the major categories before almost any of the films arrived (which is about my usual, maybe a little better) and in all categories overall, whaddya know, a %25 percent as well. Pretty good. Look for my 2005 Predictions year-in-advance predictions (I will attempt to boost that 25%) on March 2nd, 2005.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I only count 1/5 for your April Fools' Predics for Costume Design.

Nigel said...

85% for me as well. I'm proud of the fact that I didn't get 0 out of 5 for Score - God bless Finding Neverland!

NicksFlickPicks said...

I did kinda badly this year: only 75% in the big eight, and 65% overall. I did get 3/5 in Score, but everything else was kind of a wash, or else too easy to call to take any credit. [Sigh]

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. aptiva cpu upgrade Wetsuit seat cover Jocko swimwear Career as financial advisor Ibot search pay per click search engine Global handset market mobile phones tignanello leather shoulder bag dress up beyonce' Marilyn monroe handbags and purses Remanufactured mitsubishi parts