Thursday, January 06, 2005

You Shoulda...But You Didn't

OK. so I'm only one third of the way through my end-of-the-year wrap up. But so far over at the film experience you can read about...

The Movies Folks Shoulda Seen and Loved
* there's that hated movie about that catatonic woman with severe romantic memory distortion issues
* that movie about the diva who's always acting --even with her own child.
* there's this movie thats... OK, I don't know what it's about. I admit.
* And finally there's this movie about two Nordic directors playing games with each other (get your mind out of the gutter)

And you can also read about
The Ones That Almost Made the Top Ten List (and would have in 2003)
* two movies from the same director that are really NOT interchangeable (despite frequent ties on top ten lists)
* one movie that I hope wins the best picture Oscar
* and another movie that only cool people love "...and you better be one of them beeyotch"