Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dress Them Up

Here's something strangely paradoxical about my filmfandom vs. my personal life: I am not remotely interested in clothing in real life (pair of jeans and a t-shirt will do fine, thanks). But when it comes to the movies, I'm a total fashion fanatic. Give me costumes and cool threads. Give me heaps of them. Let me drown in fabric.

Updated Costume Design Oscar Predictions and Updated Costumer Designers Gallery with new pages devoted to Daniel Orlandi (Cinderella Man, Down with Love, & more) and Marit Allen (Brokeback Mountain, Mermaids & more)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

odd - you always seem to become much more interested in clothing when rifling through my closet looking for something other than t-shirts and jeans to wear! but that's okay - i'm happy to support any fashion obsession, real or cinematic.