Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hump Day Hottie: Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone


Well, you knew that was coming, didn't you?

It's been a week of Madonna fabulousity here at the Film Experience. And when it comes to hotties, nobody raises temperatures as quickly. Madonna first caught my eye when she began the Borderline video with that endearing hop kick. By the time she rose up out of the wedding cake at the MTV video awards to sing her new single Like A Virgin, I was a wild-eyed convert. She never lost my attention again. At 47 years old Madonna is still scorching.


Long may she reign. Long may she entertain. She gives good soundtrack to life.

Previous Hump Day Hotties if you're in the mood and just joining us... Cillian Murphy, Rachel McAdams, Jake, Madonna, & "Give 'Em Hell" Harry, Orlando Bloom, Lady Tottington, Daniel Craig, Viggo & Maria , Emmanuelle Béart, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Fiennes & Weisz

2 comments:

adam k. said...

OK, why is Madonna wearing a Britney shirt here? It's like an insult to herself. Is it supposed to be ironic or something? I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

She went through a whole period of wearing those T-Shirts. First Britney, then Kylie, then (I think) S Club 7. I think we're supposed to draw our own conclusions about whether it's a tribute or irony. I think it may be a little of both, to be honest.

Rob