Thursday, October 05, 2006

Radio Days

Hey kids. I recently guested on a podcast over at Radio Allegro. The finished show is now available for you to listen to if you wanna hear me in addition to just reading me here on the blog. In this latest edition of the Canadian based podcast Ashley Foot is discussing Fall Films and I picked five to blabber on about. Yes, that's me chatting up the movies in all my cellphone garbled / heavily edited glory.

If you're the type who prefers to this type o thing on your iPod, you can grab Radio Allegro from the podcast section of iTunes as well. Check it out. I picked some of the music for the show, too. You'll pro'lly be able to guess which.

Tags: blogging, podcast, film, movies, blogs, iTunes

5 comments:

Cinesnatch said...

That's a hot logo/picture.

StinkyLulu said...

I just yesterday saw/heard the teaser!
Youuuu SUUPERSTAR you.

Glenn Dunks said...

I've already heard you! In person.

(I rock)

Pedro said...

Nice voice. Good pronunciation of the Spanish names.

Glenn Dunks said...

Whoa. Y'all pronounce "Coppola" differently.