Sunday, April 16, 2006

Banner Changeling

You know I am always a-tinkerin'. More than any other aspect of my life, my web work has opened my eyes to this little problem o mine. But anyway you're not my therapist --don't judge! In order to keep myself entertained I'll be changing the banner each week and use a theme to unite them. Sometimes it will be obvious. Other times not so much. It'll just give you something else to do if you share my wee problem.

What unites the three movies pictured in the title banner above?
Try to name it in the comments.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All three films, with the exception of Spider-Man, take place partially in Kansas. That has to be it.

Anonymous said...

All three films have green villians. This is fun. Keep it up.

NicksFlickPicks said...

Each of them stars Rosanna Arquette's very favorite actress.

NicksFlickPicks said...

When I looked at this the first time, the banner was still Alien³/Y tu mamá/Cat. I guess my Cache was screwing up the joint. Anyway, the first two comments make a lot more sense now. And Michael C., you're a whiz. (Incidentally, my own response remains true.)

russtifer said...

Yeah, sounds like Michael got it.

On a side note I love that you included Sylvia Sidney from Mars Attacks!

NATHANIEL R said...

wow. you guys are fast.

but yes, all three films have green villains