Friday, April 21, 2006

Manna from Pfeiffer heaven


Love the tie!

Given this site's status as unofficial global temple of Michelle Pfeiffer worship, I feel duty bound to post up this new pic from the forthcoming I Could Never Be Your Woman, in which she plays a single mum who falls for a younger guy (Rudd, look!) while Tracey Ullman (as Mother Nature) messes with their fates or some such thing. Obviously we've all got our fingers crossed, but since grand sheikh of Pfeiffislam Nat is laid up in bed with a fever as of yesterday, please let's console him with thoughts of how good this might feasibly be, and what great news a mainsteam hit would be for The Career at this point. Amy Heckerling directs, so we're obviously thinking more Fast Times at Ridgmont High here than, well, Look Who's Talking Too. Surely.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm beyond excited she's one of our mosted talented actresses still acting in film today.

Javier Aldabalde said...

Her beauty is still evolving! Unbelievable.

I cannot wait for this movie!

Yaseen Ali said...

I am excited, but... well. I am a little disturbed that I saw Sharon Stone initially in that photo. Took a couple of seconds for me to register who the woman really is. Pfeiffer doesn't quite look like herself.

But anyways, yes! Excited! And I love Paul Rudd too.

NATHANIEL R said...

i think looking at that photo that it's possibly a mirror shot? Because both 'chelle and rudd look like themselves only not.

Glenn Dunks said...

Not only is Michelle beautiful in that picture, but Paul Rudd's gotten some of his good looks back! It's a miracle I say. Michelle makes others look pretty!!! (do her powers ever cease?)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! black dating ppc advertising Sectional+sleeper+sofa backpacks for kids volvo xc90 review Mailto search engine ranking optimization Cuddy cabin sport boat service internet fax Buy ultram westin running boards