Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pfeiffer Watch: "Stardust"

Well, it's not quite Meryl Streep or Annette Bening's "I'll do anything!" new multi-film schedules but it seems like LaPfeiffer is finally ready to work again. Aiming for a comeback? We can dream.

Maybe she just got sick of my sobbing "where are youuuuuuuu?!?" voicemails?

In addition to I Could Never Be Your Woman which opens in late July (and which the studio claims they love) she's already filming Stardust pictured to your left. She plays the villain. In the scene they're filming there she has crazy hair and is riding in some sort of mini-chariot (which you can see a piece of in the middle picture). It's all very Tilda Swinton in Chronicles of Narnia. Hopefully not a carbon copy, though.

Any thoughts? Has anyone read this book?

tags: Michelle Pfeiffer, Stardust, movies, celebrities, fantasy

4 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

ooh. It IS very Tilda/Narnia. Are there polar bears?

Anonymous said...

Stardust is a fantastic book, You should go out and buy it Nat. Michelle's role is much darker than the White Witch from Narnia, when I read the book, I was surprised by the amount of violence and some sex there was, but who knows how much of that will make it into the film. These pictures do not begin to tell the story of Michelle's character, it will be very dark and scary. Tilda ain't got nothin on Michelle

Javier Aldabalde said...

So excited about this, and "I Could Never Be Your Woman" and just, well, everything. It feels great to be a pfan again. So, you know, I'm off to work on my Pfeiffer piece :)

c.p. iñor said...

so excited, so excited, so excited.... I LOVE HER!!!! woohooo she's back!