Friday, June 01, 2007

Cannes Spanking / Belated Thoughts

I recently received an e-mail that chastised me for typing about Sally Field more than Cannes during the past couple of weeks. I don't feel bad about this exactly -- I talk about whatever filmstuff is on my mind: Gidget was on a loop. I don't claim to understand my own brain, but that's what I got to work with -- but I do understand the frustration if some of you were expecting more film festival coverage. My line of reasoning in ignoring it was partially that other people were actually there (*sigh* & bastards!) and would provide better coverage. If you'd like me to go next year, I'll need substantially more cash ... so get to donating.

But I am talking about it a little bit over at Zoom In. What prompted this brain vomit a week after Cannes was news? Some unholy mental mix of "On the Lot", Joss Whedon, Hollywood Elsewhere, Foreign Film Oscars, sexism, and Toni Collette in frilly dresses. I kid you not.

You'll have to read it to make sense of that tease.
*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for linking to Joss' commentary. That shook me.

Anakedscreenfilm said...

black daddy spanking younger black and latino fetish film (Manhattan/LA/ATL)

We are seeking African American males 18-30 who will do our spanking fetish
films.

Black males must have great back sides and will be spanked lightly and or
hard depending on your Threshold.
All men who get spanked have the option of
wearing a Mask or not.

Film is about Blak Musucular men who spank they're sons in a sensual and
sexual way.Perfer str8 men who are on the thug side who want to make $4000 to
$9000
just getting your back side rubbed or spanked for our fetish film. All men
should be slim or well built with nice back sides.send all pictures and resumes
to anakedscreenfilm@aol.com in the subject box state that you are sending
spanking scene.Payment will be half up front and half once you complete your
scenes.Also you will need to come in and audition. All auditions will take place in
Manhattan...

Film will only be shown in over seas venues Vietnam.Cambodia,Iceland,Finland.

This is a BLack on Black spanking fetish film
this is in or around manhattan



Compensation: $4000 to $9000