Friday, June 22, 2007

Titles

Just found this great site "Steven Hill's Movie Titles Screen Page" which offers up a plethora of title cards. Maybe this site is common knowledge but it was news to me. And I love screen titles. What's especially fun is that it's not limited to any particular genre or time period. A huge collection worth checking out. I found it while searching for images I didn't end up using for today's Zoom-In piece which is my contribution to the filmmusic blog-a-thon which is building like Pachelbel's Canon right now. Unfortunately I don't have time for the other 'thon, the ambitious failure ... but I'll be reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Nat! The best thing about that site is how many of these movies I have never, ever heard of. It reminded me that film history is even richer than the "Canon" of films that are usually remembered, talked about, written about etc.

RedSatinDoll