Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Romancing the Link

Antagony & Ecstacy has fairly awesome reviews up of Silver Surfer and Hostel Part Two. I am now subscribing.
Anne Thompson Diego Luna & Gael Garcia Bernal (Y Tu Mama Tambien) to reunite for the first picture under that Cha Cha Cha umbrella
Zoom In -I'm dissenting / agreeing with the Forbes Celebrity 100 Power List
<--Keira Daily great pics from Atonement.
NewNowNext Cheyenne Jackson update: he's joining the cast of Broadway's Xanadu. Now my excitement is renewed
popbytes goes wild for Hairspray. I'm seeing it next week. Wheeeee!
Steve on Broadway on the Young Frankenstein feud between 81 years young Cloris Leachman and 81 years old Mel Brooks. She wants to reprise her role in the Broadway version. He thinks she's too old to be on stage.

and yes... it's Nicole Kidman's birthday. More on her later. Hold yer horses.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keira looks so damn gorgeous in this movie. Best she's ever looked.

And I know this ain't the post for it Nat (next one, I know, lol) but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!

Adam said...

Atonement is also opening the Venice Film Festival, by the way. I smell Oscars...

Anonymous said...

Great post on the Forbes list - looking forward to reading part 2

Cate

NATHANIEL R said...

part 2 is already up

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Keira will win the Oscar this year. Just a feeling. Hope she's good enough and that it comes true...

Boyd said...

Keira gets prettier every day and no one seems able to resist her. I mean, she got more and longer close-ups than Johnny Depp in POTC: AWE.

NATHANIEL R said...

she is looking more beautiful yes. my only concern is the weight but i don't wanna go there again...

Anonymous said...

You may not have wanted to get there, Nat, but you just did it anyway.
If you don't like skinny people that's one thing, but it's really no excuse for calling them liars and insinuating that they're suffering from a potentially fatal mental disorder.

She has denied such accusations in no uncertain terms whenever they've been raised. She won her libel case against a British tabloid. James McAvoy has said it was rubbish and he has first hand experience. I quote:
I’ve felt every part of her in many scenes in Atonement and she is fine! There’s meat on those bones, I guarantee you.

It is actually possible to be healthy without having big tits.