Monday, June 25, 2007

Linkatouille

Just Jared Our man Brad in cellphone throwing mode
QTA wishes the amazing Larry Kramer a happy 72nd
Variety Betting on quality with Pixar. God, I love Pixar. Disney don't deserve... Now let's just pray those awful direct to DVD Disney sequels really do go the way of the dinosaur
SOB
Tarzan won't be a Broadway swinger for much longer
Coming Soon More problems for Tom Cruise (Re: Bryan Singer's Valkyrie) though I kinda wish people would start leaving him alone now. Religious crazies get even loonier when they feel they're being persecuted. Cruise don't need no more crazy!
.......speaking of crazy, NY Mag has a fine interview with the awesome auteur Werner Herzog

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that Ctuise and Singer are fuck buddies....which explains A LOT...

Anonymous said...

If Herzog is crazy, then he's my kind of crazy. Love him.

Also: Steve Zahn, best supporting actor for Rescue Dawn plz k thx.

Glenn Dunks said...

To the first anon person. What exactly does that explain?

Damselfly said...

I personally like the concept of SOMEONE saying no to Tommy boy...whether I really understand the reasons or not. It seems even after personal affronts he can woo Brooke Sheilds into friendship. He convinced a 20 Catholic girl to give it all up...aha...and become mother of his children. Even his ex's won't say mean things about him. Well I would just like to say "No, Tom, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!"

Anonymous said...

yeah...doing that commercial in Japan makes you less of a sell out. Sure......

Anonymous said...

And to john p., I haven't seen Rescue Dawn (which I keep calling Red Dawn on accident-WOLVERINES!) but I could see Steve zahn getting a nod, maybe.

Anonymous said...

That's funny, when you wrote "our man Brad" I first thought you meant Brad Bird... what a sad blow-up by my favorite animator!

Anonymous said...

m, don't worry - I thought the same thing too. Especially after "Linkatouille" all teasing me and everything.

Anonymous said...

It explains that gay sex tape he did a couple of years ago and I guess Kamikaze Camel you are just jealous!

NATHANIEL R said...

brad bird throwing cellphones. hee.
i can't imagine him having a tantrum. he seems so sweet. and such a good director. sigh