- Penélope Cruz. Does the Academy really want her to be "Oscar Winner Penélope Cruz" from now on or is that "Javier Bardem presents" fantasy merely a fanboy wet dream?
- Groupthink says Cruz/Henson/Winslet/DeWitt/Davis give or take Tomei. Very warm... or "ha ha people think they have it figured out before the precursors hit every year. How annually gullible they are!"
- Stealth Attack. Anyone under the radar that shouldn't be?
- Whither Critics Awards? Doesn't it seem like the kind of year where they might be all over the place (at least here) and who does that benefit exactly?
- Georgia all over again? Do you think there's a chance that Rosemarie DeWitt pulls a Mare Winningham '95 move (getting nom'ed instead of JenniferJasonLeigh in her Oscar vehicle) on Our Miss Hathaway for Rachel Getting Married
- Just for fun! Re: Amy Adams in Doubt... she's cute and all but which actresses do you think really ought to play nuns next?
Monday, December 01, 2008
Your assignment: Look over my Supporting Actress prediction page. Return and answer me these questions 6 before the precursors really begin?