Thursday, March 23, 2006

You Say a Little Prayer For Me

There will be another "coming soon" entry a bit later but for now, please consider saying a little prayer for yours truly. Should you not be the religious type, send me positive energy. Should you be the extremely unsentimental type, groaning at this request for cosmic assistance, merely wish me luck. I'm hard at work on a project that's important to me. [sorry, no details. can't discuss]. I appreciate any otherworldly, communal, or positive external forces speeding me along my way.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending lots of positive energy your way, little blogger buddy.

d.

StinkyLulu said...

you got it. oddly, i've got my own big-scary meeting/event/whutevah at midday too...
be well.
b

Ramification said...

best wishes being sent to you ... all the best!

Anonymous said...

If this is what I think it is, I've already been making sacrifices to the pagan gods all week. Much love and good vibes to you, dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Good vibe chant commencing now... Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rob

Anonymous said...

How about this: I'll keep you in my prayers AND send you positive energy AND wish you all the luck in the world. I figured I'd just go ahead and cover all the bases! This sounds important so I hope it goes entirely well.

Anonymous said...

I send you the most positve of energies... for all you do on the website, you certainly earn our thoughts and "prayers"

John T said...

Thoughts, prayers, and good lucks to you Nathaniel!

Anonymous said...

One slice of hearty Canadian life-force coming your way, N.

Dr. S said...

All things seem to be coming together lately, so may it sweep you up in its wave, as well. Good luck, guy!

NATHANIEL R said...

you're all so kind. so far so good...

Anonymous said...

Lovely goodwillian vibes on out. i only just learned of this a minnit ago an' of course i gotta go ahead and shwing some good feelings. you're a good gent and you deserve the best.