Thank you so, so much. Whistle so I can tell where you are dear reader... There you are! Thank you for listening to our informal chatty awardsy podcast all season and especially for commenting so we know we're not talking into the great web void. I couldn't have done this without my beautiful co-stars Joe, Nick and Katey who always believed in me! I also must thank my accoun ---[drowned out by orchestra]Enough hokey awards show humor. If you aren't already completely Oscared out (you're totally forgiven if you are), join the four musketeers for one last podcast pow-wow about Oscar night. The best option is the iTunes version i.e. the enhanced podcast but you can listen to the simplified mp3 if you don't have an enhanced player.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Jessica Biel's napkin and Marisa Tomei's "envelopes"
- Meryl Streep in the front row, Anne Hathaway singing, Hugh Jackman up on stage
- Commie Homo Loving Sean Penn
- Penélope Cruz Obsessions. Spreading like brushfire
- Why is there no Oscar cable channel?
- Philip Seymour Hoffman, Capote
- Forrest Whitaker, The Last King of Scotland
- Daniel Day-Lewis, There Will Be Blood
- Sean Penn, Milk