Monday, January 29, 2007

Links, 9

Being Boring "Kylie Minogue and Aural Transvestitism" -yielding to the performer within
Cinemarati names their top film of 2006, the awardage is complete
Cinemathematics the Oscar-snubbed animated short Everything Will Be OK
Eddie on Film a Star Wars 30th anniversary blog-a-thon coming your way in May. May the Force be with us
IndieWire has the Sundance winners. Given American film culture I expect we'll be hearing a lot more about Grace is Gone (since it has a movie star, John Cusack, and is in English) than we will about some of the other winners but check them all out here. May they all get distribution
mainly movies' Tim names the best of '06
Twitch has the nominees for the first annual Asian Film Awards which will be celebrated during the Hong Kong International Film Festival. Cineastes will be thrilled to know that arthouse darling Apichatpong Weerasethakul was nominated for Syndromes and a Century and the South Korean festival hit The Host got several nominations.
WOW very sad news for Angelina Jolie and family.
Zoom-In Annie wraps up her Sundance experience

3 comments:

Paxton Hernandez said...

OMG! Tsai Ming-liang is up for Best Director! He's freaking genious!!! WOW.

Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/01/28/PKGO0NMVMF1.DTL&type=movies

Congrats on being quoted, Nat!

Anonymous said...

[color=#b30]Hi all,
a few nights ago I was looking at the family pictures and I realized that we live in a big and exiting world for example I can make a video phone call to the other side of the world and this makes me excited and I want to get more for my future, so more opportunities and more money. I am completing my professional update class but I don't feel still sadisfied and I do regularly self learning too. I am interested in IT and I have created a website for my family (Gulp, it was difficult to find a [/color][url=http://www.web-host-3.info/sitemap5.h
tml]hosting linux[/url][color=#b30]) but I think that I can make this as my new profession but I still have to pay all my monthly bill so I wanna evaluate things with care. I hope that the time gives good advice.

Gary[/color]