Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Return of Nathaniel R.

I'm baaa--ack!

I'll resume regular posting this evening or tomorrow --lots to catch up --but I'll spare you the DisneyWorld recap for a bit. I suspect you're Disneyed out @ the moment. I am too, though I had a great time there.

I'm really happy to be back. I haven't gone a whole week without internet connectivity in at least a decade so my birthday week* was bizarrely Off-Life as my, well, life goes. (only two more weeks to celebrate those Geminis in your life! --the year is going so fast) My heartfelt thanks to the bloggers who kept TFE humming along in my absence: Robert handled the links/now playing beautifully. Jonathan went above and beyond with interactive fun. 14, Tim, Piper, and StinkyLulu also added to the merriment. Visit their blogs if you liked what you read.

* see "feed me seymour" sidebar begging
*

7 comments:

Erich Kuersten said...

welcome back, sorry I never got to post anything. Disney... I just drawed a blank

Greg said...

I had a great time posting here Nathanial. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and I like the people you have who pitch in when you're away. High calibre friends! Unlike "In Contention" where the people filling in for Kris Tapley are quite disappointing (always talking about things they DON"T like). So congrats to you and your circle of friends for being so positive and upbeat.

J.D. said...

Yay!

Janice said...

Welcome home, Nat!

I second anonymous - you have some great friends. (That said I'm glad you're back. Partly because I know the return of the MR tribute is pending, and hopefully you've come back refreshed? Did you get down with your inner child? Or have you returned to us a jaded adult suffering from Disney exhaustion?)

NATHANIEL R said...

BOTH

my inner child had a ball. my outer adult is exhausted.

but i'm very loving blogging after a week long break. I didn't even SEE a computer for a week. very strange for me.

PIPER said...

Nat,

Sounds like you had a great time. We did as well, only I'm more tired now than when we left.

Thanks for inviting me to weigh in while you were away. Always an honor.