Monday, December 03, 2007

20:07 (Architecture)

Screenshots from the 20th minute and 7th second of a movie
I can't guarantee the same results at home. I use a VLC

April: It-it has an organic quality, you know.

Holly: Right

April: It's almost... almost, uhhh, entirely wholly interdependent, if you know what I mean. I--I... I can't put it into words. The important thing is--is--is it breathes.

David: You know, April, people pass by vital structures in this city all the time, and they never take the time to appreciate them. I get the feeling you tune in to your environment.

Holly: (interrupting) Oh, it's really important.

April: What are your favorite buildings, David?

I hate April. I don't think she knows what she's talking about.

4 comments:

Ed Howard said...

This is great. I really love this film, and especially Dianne Wiest in it. She's a really remarkable actress, I think I've fallen a little bit in love with every character she plays.

Sam said...

What else can you expect from April? She went to Brandeis.

NicksFlickPicks said...

Yum.

Anonymous said...

great film. wiest was so good in this.