Tuesday, December 11, 2007

20:07 (Gaslight x 2)

Screenshots from the 20th minute and 7th second of movies
(can't guarantee the same results at home. I use a VLC)


Mr. Mallen: Your mistress is a very unusual woman --quite strange. You mustn’t let things you hear and see upset you. You’re a young girl, inexperienced …you are inexperienced, aren’t you?
Nancy, the Parlour Maid: Depends on how you mean, sir.
Naughty.

Paula: This glove. She wore it at Romeo & Juliet at the command performance at Covent Gardens. Gournod signed it for her afterwards. I never knew what happened to the other glove.

1 comment:

Dame James said...

I love both of these films and could never decide which one was "better". I suppose I should say the earlier British version, but I think Cukor's direction and Boyer's performance in the remake are top-notch (and Bergman isn't half bad herself).