Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Go Read The Ballad of the Hermeneutic Circle

I do approximately bidaily link roundups here and I'm (eternally) not sure it's worth the time, but I'll never be able to stop linking to the "must reads" that pop up from time to time. Here's one from The Exploding Kinetoscope. Chris Stangl is doing a multi-part illustrated series. This one swirls around web film criticism, the navel gazing that comes with blogging, and mourning for Ingmar Bergman and Antonioni. I love it.

I've only done a couple of cartoons for the blog, but I really miss illustration and if I ever find a way to write/create full time, without the soul draining scheduling obstacles of off-writing work, I will provide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The link posts are great, Nat - it's fun to venture out into other worlds once in awhile :) Keep it up.