Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That's The Way (Uh Huh Uh Huh) I Link It

Dark Horizons controversies with the new James Bond song "Another Way to Die" -- it's so weird to me that Bond songs have only netted 3 Oscar nominations. Bizarre, right?
Scanners on the trailer to the Crash television series
Wired gets inside Charlie Kaufman's head, and comes out with lots of audio to show for it.
In Contention "top 10 performances you're underestimating for Oscar"
Coming Soon a new action adventure pic for Nicole Kidman. Considering this is still just a "pitch" expect Nicole and about 2more stars to drop out before it actually moves into pre-production
As Little As Possible on the Coen Bros opening weekends history
My New Plaid Pants what do you suppose...?
Everything I Know... this link is strictly for musical theater fans. File under the heading: Kids these days...

If you thought you were going to get a neat little graphic with this post, surprise. You were wrong.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

On the list of things that make me tear my hair out: "Nobody Does It Better" lost the Oscar to "You Light Up My Life."

Tell me you didn't just use a few precious neurons to that.

Deborah said...

"lose" not "use." "Lose a few precious neurons." I'm funnier when I type carefully.

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with deborah on this..