Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Link By Any Other Name

sorry 'bout the barebones posting today. enjoy other people...

Michel & Charlotte have a video chat about filmmaking and acting & The Science of Sleep over at Bright Cove.
Damian remembers Spider-Man (from television) ...as do I.
Brad, George & Matt: do, dump, or marry? You know you wanna answer.
Julie Christie talks to the International Herald Tribune [thx]
Apichatpong ( "Joe") pisses off moviegoer in Manhattan
Javier to play Dracula? I offer my neck.

2 comments:

Marius said...

Javier and Monica together on the silver screen. Now that's something to look forward to. Actually, I think Vincent Perez would also be a good choice. I'd offer my neck to him as well.

Damian Arlyn said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who remembers the Spider-man TV show. Thanks for the shout-out, Nathaniel! :)