Monday, April 09, 2007

Pain in the Neck

Approach me carefully. My moods have been altered by inexplicably sharp pain. I'm not sure what I did but my neck... it aint working. Normally when I have back pain I cry out for something along the lines of what Holly Hunter was asking for in Living Out Loud.


...the trusty deep tissue. But this probably requires something less relaxing like chiropractory. Or something even less sexy like a Joan Cusack style Sixteen Candles neck brace.

I was tempted to exaggerate and claim that my new injury was confining me to bed, like I was having a James Caan Misery filled writer's moment --but I'm still mobile and Annie Wilkes is nowhere to be seen. Thankful for that! But it sure kills plans to head to the movies or desire to sit here typing.

Ouch ouch ouch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch ouch ouch. Sympathies. But I see it hasn't killed off your abilities to Google Eddie Cibrian, so there is hope...?

Rob

NATHANIEL R said...

eddie cibrian in undies does sort of up the pain tolerance threshold

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Nathaniel!

can a fotolog participate in the heroines blogathon?

NATHANIEL R said...

well shoot me an email with your url and stuff and we'll talk about what you had in mind.

filmexperience at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Maybe this will make you feel better? From The Guardian:
I think they should be allowed to take Oscars back from performers who are too clueless to exploit the alleged prestige the award confers upon them. Three strikes and you're out seems like a good rule of thumb here, but Hilary Swank is on her second go around already.
http://film.guardian.co.uk/patterson
/story/0,,2050793,00.html

Glenn Dunks said...

Eep. Get better!

Go see The Lives of Others when you can, too. It's really great.

Deborah said...

Get well soon! (I have neck pain too, but I can type by leaning sort of to the right.)