Saturday, February 10, 2007

Two Tidbits

First... I don't know if you've been listening to Radio Allegro since I joined the team (you can subcribe here if you have iTunes). Last week's episode was on TV (I didn't talk much other than to enthuse about Buffy --surprise!-- but Joe Reid of TWoP and Low Resolution was the guest so give it a listen).

Next week an "Oscar Spectacular" in which we'll be featuring listener predictions. That's right, you could be heard on air. Leave a brief message by February 15th @ Radio Allegro's hotline: 1 (347) 404-5221. Your message should include
  • name
  • where you're from
  • one sentence about 'why __________ will win Best Picture!'
Keep it short and snappy and maybe we'll play you on the podcast. If you're the shy type you can also email the show with any feedback or an Oscar thought.

Second... I also want to point out to you that my gorgeous friend Susan P has announced her own awards, the amusing "Poscars", for the year in film. If I didn't already have too many categories in my own awards, I'd steal some of hers. Enjoy...

4 comments:

SusanP said...

Thanks for the linkage, Nathaniel. I'll have to check out Radio Allegro (the link didn't seem to be working just now)... also must say I'm eagerly awaiting your upcoming Oscar Symposium. :)

NATHANIEL R said...

oops. fixed.

J.D. said...

I have ego problems.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!

I don't have iTunes. Screw Apple!

J.D. said...

Fine, Nat.

I'll stop linking.

[ignores uproar of clapping and happiness]

It's just I don't trust people. I don't know if ANYONE actually goes to my blog, and networking (nearing spam) is the only way I know how to guess if someone's there.

[sighs]

Oh and anyone could go to my blo... sorry.