Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun Facts From the Movies

Oh the things we learn from the Movies

1. Soylent Green is people! - Who knew? I thought it was tofu.

2. There's just no living with a killing. - Not according to Crimes and Misdemeanors.

3. Your name is "Mud" sucker! - I thought it was Chuck.

4. There's no crying in baseball. - Did I ever tell you about that time the ball was rolling down the first base line towards Buckner...

5. Love means never having to say you're sorry - I saw the movie. Apologize. Now!

6. King Kong the first was only three foot six inches tall - And he did his own stunts.

7. Tomorrow is another day - This just in: The sun is hot.

8. When you know the notes to sing, you can sing most anything - Except the Star Spangled Banner.

9. Napalm smells like victory - I had no idea "victory" had a smell. I like to think victory smells like rainbows and lollipops.

10. A boy's best friend is his mother - Anyone feel like a shower?

Bonus Fact: One day a real rain's gonna come and wash all the scum off the street - Do I have to move my car that day?

4 comments:

NATHANIEL R said...

ba*dum*dum. Jonathan's here all week!

but seriously. I never understood #5 EVER. so i'm glad you included it. It's the biggest lie sold as truth ever. Only those you hate ever should be denied apologies (provided you've done something wrong. but maybe you haven't... being perfect and all)

also #8. Hee

also #4. is it radical to announce that this is Tom Hanks best performance? Because it totally is. Otherwise I haven't much use for him.

Sean Knight said...

Hey guys come check out my new blog. I'm on here a lot and comment frequently under grayfox998, but I just registered a blog and decided to start up my own unique place to rant about movies, theatre, and acting. so come on over and check it out. Lot's of stuff will be up in the days to come!

http://knightsrantsontheatrefilmacting.blogspot.com/

Greg said...

If someone I loved offended or hurt me and didn't say they were sorry the relationship would be over. Period. I say I'm sorry often because 1) I always take jokes too far and 2) I like my balls unkicked. They're better that way.

I have no problem with Hanks but I can take him or leave him. If I think about it long enough I'd have to say, yeah, A League of Their Own is his best work.

Chris Na Taraja said...

There IS no crying in baseball though, it's true. i tried it once, and I'll never do it again.