Thursday, March 12, 2009

Delayed

March has been (high)kicking my ass. The Musical of the Month series was meant to return in style tomorrow with Swing Time (1936) but will have to be delayed until Sunday March 22nd (I'm having queueing difficulties in addition to other obstacles). My apologies to anyone who had hoped for some black and white elegance and showtunes right here. I've had an awfully hard time getting this series stepping and pirouetting in time with the beat. But then Hollywood has a hard time getting their act together with movie musicals, too. They're tricky beasts.

4 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

That's too bad, but I'm glad you're not canceling it!
I've had my post ready since the 5th, maybe I'll add some more to it!

CrazyCris said...

Phew! That's a relief! I haven't been able to get a hold of a copy of this film to re-watch it yet! An extra ten days is good for me! ;o)

CrazyCris said...

Ummm... whatever happened to "Musical of the Month" Nathaniel? I for one was really enjoying the series! :s

NATHANIEL R said...

The series was getting almost no comments... so i'm not sure enough people cared.

But mostly it's a matter of me overscheduling myself. Wish i had all the time in the world to write.