Saturday, January 31, 2009

I hope Keira Knightley isn't the jealous type...

Here's randy scrumptious Rupert Friend putting the moves on aging courtesan Michelle Pfeiffer in Stephen Frears costume drama Chéri


You can seem several more new stills at my friend Morrisey Bond's Gorgeous Pfeiffer fansite.

"WE CAN'T WAIT", this site's annual countdown of new movies we're lusting after begins on Wednesday, February 4th. Because I do a collective list I don't get to choose the order but if my guests don't put Chéri in their 'most wanted', I shall send them death glares to rival Pfeiffer's at her iciest.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a jaw-dropper!!!
No wonder Keira smiles now instead of pouting...
I personally can't wait for all delicious movies of 2008 to open here in Spaniard territory.

Anonymous said...

a jaw dropper? eh, I don't see the big fuss in him...shrug*

I think James McAvoy would have been a better choice

Guy Lodge said...

I see this in a month's time. What else am I going to have to look forward to for the rest of the year?

Anonymous said...

THAT IS HOT!!!

His hands! His hands!

Anonymous said...

Well, I heard he was fantastic in the Young Victoria and I can't wait to see this.






Gina

Anonymous said...

There's something about his neck...

Anonymous said...

"Cheri" seems like a great opportunity for Michelle Pfeiffer: she looks stunning in all the prmotional pics I've watched so far of this film + Stephen Frears actually knows how to direct girls.

I am happy for Michelle, even if I am not a superfan like you.

NATHANIEL R said...

Noecito. i think it's the vein. Perhaps you're part vampire?

Guy you're trying to make me jealous! It's working.

Anonymous said...

I have to stop watching True Blood.

Anonymous said...

Less than two weeks until the film's Berlin premiere. I'm hoping for the absolute best.

Anonymous said...

Who gets to participate in "We Can't Wait" Nathaniel?

Cheri looks phenomenal, and supposedly Rupert Friend is fantastic in The Young Victoria. Seems he's making a name for himself.

gabrieloak said...

Keira is so skinny she must be crushed by Mr. Friend when they are together.