Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fantastic Mr. Link

This is so cute. Wes Anderson thanks the National Board of Review for his special achievement prize for Fantastic Mr. Fox. Be warned: This will only make you love the movie more.



Vulture Harvey Weinstein spanks Matthew Goode (not literally)
In Contention Kris Tapley writes a thorough memo to Academy voters. Good stuff.
Cinematical the revolving doors on the upcoming thriller The Tourist. Currently Jolie & Depp star and von Donnersmarck directs but... ya never know
Movie|Line Outrage, the closeted gay politician expose doc, snubbed at GLAAD Awards
GLAAD Awards see their nominees for best of film & tv (with a gay positive slant)
Awards Daily Which films and performances will win the BFCA prizes this Friday? There are very few sure things

and finally...
Best Week Ever interviews Kristin Chenoweth who is prepping to host the BFCA "critics choice" awards this Friday. Yes, she will be doing movie spoofs. Here's one clue to your left. And I love this bit.
Michelle: Do you have a big musical number?
Kristin
: I’d be a liar if I said I probably wasn’t going to sing, but I don’t know what I can say. It’s gonna be different from anything they’ve ever had.
Michelle
: I loved you on Glee.
Kristin
: Thank you. (Ed. Note: She said this phrase with more sincerity than anyone has ever said it previously.)
I'll be live-blogging the awards, which will be broadcast on VH-1 on Friday evening. Come and play with me (and Kristin).
*

8 comments:

Robert Hamer said...

Me? Loving Fantastic Mr. Fox even more than I already do? Impossible!

*watches video*

Nevermind, I stand corrected. Fantastic Mr. Fox for Best Animated Feature!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Mr. Fox really is fantastic. Such a great, hilarious film.



And I burst out laughing when I saw that picture of Kristen. She's amazing and needs more movies! She was the only good thing in Bewitched :P

Jude said...

Did you get to vote for the BFCA awards that are airing? I think I remember you mentioning that you were part of the association in an eariler post. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Jude said...

Why did I say "that are airing?" Hahaha.

Ryan said...

Michael Fassbender gets me so fucking hot!

sorry ;)

brandz said...

i think Mr. Tapley's letter to Academy voters is too forward and pushy. but with good intentions.

NATHANIEL R said...

Jude. I voted today, yes.

Glenn Dunks said...

Love Love Love Fantastic Mr Fox.

And those GLAAD nominations are seriously pathetic.