Friday, August 03, 2007

20:07 (The Chosen One)

screenshots from the 20th minute and 7th second of a movie tv show
I can't guarantee the same results at home (different players/timing) I use a VLC


Prepare me for what? For getting kicked out of school? For losing all of my friends? For having to spend all of my time fighting for my life and never getting to tell anyone because I might endanger them?

Go ahead. Prepare me.
I figured I should continue the "chosen one" theme from last night's Potter post. It's lonely being the only person who can save the world! Buffy's already figured that out in her very first episode "Welcome to the Hellmouth"

4 comments:

Jason Adams said...

God SMG hardly looks like the same person anymore.

Anonymous said...

I miss Buffy. I miss Angel. I miss "Firefly". Damn it, I miss Joss! Can't somebody give him a network hour and complete creative freedom? How many rabid fans have to crawl into the lap of the applicable network executives and beg?

Anonymous said...

I miss Sarah Michelle Gellar on a good role. I hope Southland Tales can bring her sexy back.

NATHANIEL R said...

southland tales.

when is that drama ever going to be over.