Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Just Back From Stardust...

and I don't think it's much of a spoiler to tell you that within the magical logic of the movie Michelle Pfeiffer (absolutely rocking as an evil sorceress) needs to eat the heart of Claire Danes (a fidgety fallen star) in order to live for hundreds of years. Is it wrong to root for the heart eater? Because... Pfeiffer restored to full power??? Yes please! If Claire Danes really cared about the cinema, she'd carve it out and hand feed Pfeiffer herself. It's the least she can do.
*
more later obviously...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Villains, when done correctly, are always more interesting than the heroes.I always root for them (especially when they look like Michelle.)-kristoferrobbin!

Anonymous said...

I saw it last night and I think it's an Oscar worthy perf. from Michelle. I know it won't happen, but it's a brilliant turn from her