Friday, August 25, 2006

Links, Episode #159

<----Before we get to the links, enjoy this new paparazzi pic of you-know-who snapped in Toronto. Right after a Hairspray meeting apparently (?) Now tell me this: Is that a slammin' body for a 48 year-old or what? And also tell me this: Is that a hair clip in her hand or a half-eaten waffle? (thanks Aileen)

NewNowNext wants Moore, Julianne.
Just Jared pics from the new Kimberly Pierce (Boys Don't Cry) pic w/ Phillipe & Tatum.
Awards Heaven and Low Res' --Emmy Predix.
Burbanked closes out "trailer week" w/ Spidey
ONTD Celebrities with big mouths. Hee.
JA has the Children of Men teasers. Love.
Til The Cows Come Home converts to Battlestar Galactica ism/ology (?) I won't rest until every last one of you is watching.
a film odyssey on politics & movie talk. The referenced piece is depressing but illuminating.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looka so goooooooooooooooood!

adam k. said...

Yeah, seriously, I wanna piece o' that.

And I say hairpin.

Glenn Dunks said...

whoa! She's gonna need it thought with two musicals coming up and all that.

BTW, I saw Battlestar Galactica for $40 (that's cheap here) and I nearly bought it but I was on my way to the train station so I didn't...

Emma said...

I've seen Volver! And it was great!

Javier Aldabalde said...

http://pfeiffer.morrisseydesignstudio.com/images/news/moresept06.jpg

New ICNBYW picture!! And it says the release date is October 2006!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a waffle she's got in her hand.

Anonymous said...

no thats a big hair clip. i have the larger version of the picture.