Thursday, August 03, 2006

Where is Ewan McGregor's Penis?

Now, y'all know I love myself the smiling cocksure stylings of Ewan McGregor on the silver screen. He placed very high in the top actors countdown recently. I was thinking about him during this, Scarlett Johansson Week, since they co-starred together in The Island two years back. I thought I'd check out what he was up to on the good ole' IMDB --something I do regularly for many actresses and actors. What did I find out? Well, he survived the The Island and has (supposedly) 8 movies coming over the next few years.

But two things are really bugging me.

1. Where is he keeping his penis? He is never naked anymore. What's up with that?

2. Can someone change that goddamn photo on his IMDB page !?! Seriously, I hate looking at that. If you stop to think about all of his great performances and all of his great photoshoots it'll really burn you up that that damn page has had that same dumbass ducktailed 'Obi Wan' on it forever. If I were a hacker I'd be taking that shite down, immediately.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like clockwork every so often there is a new post on the Ewan McGregor message boards on IMDB demanding that they change that picture. I've seen the fans there vainly try to think how to get it changed. It is very annoying. Even if he must be associated with Obi-Wan Kenobi, which is annoying enough (as a fan of his, I can't tell you how many times I've actually forgotten he was in Star Wars), but they have to use that ugly-ass picture from The Phantom Menace!

Jason Adams said...

I think we need to start an online petition, demanding the return of Ewan's lightsaber. It's like we're wandering the desert, dying from thirst here! Save us, Ewan, your penis our only hope!

Javier Aldabalde said...

Someone should make a movie out of all this.

Anonymous said...

I love Ewan, and yeah, honestly, it's been a long while since I've seen his movie.

adam k. said...

Rissa, I assume, by "movie", you mean "penis".

I don't think the photo's all that bad. But I miss Ewan's penis, too.

But Nate, The Island was released just last year. Unless you meant when it was filmed. I know it was forgettable and all, but it was only a year ago...

adam k. said...

Whoa, who knew that Ewan McGregor's penis had it's own wikipedia page?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Ewan_McGregor's_Penis

adam k. said...

Oops, it's an encyclopedia dramatica page. Whatever. It comes up when you google "Ewan McGregor's Penis".

"Comes up." Hee.

Glenn Dunks said...

It's not even that the picture is from Star Wars it's that he doesn't look remotely hot (which he is) and its in black and white (he's better in colour)

But, there's quite a lot of horrendous pictures of people on their IMDb pages.

Did y'all see The Island. It actually wasn't that bad as those things go. Johansson was miscast (somebody like Michelle Monahan woulda been much better) and it was definitely better than anything Michael Bay had directed in the last 10 years.

Anonymous said...

I agree... "Little Ewan" has been off the screen for far too l-o-n-g! Because of Ewan's brilliant turn as Sky Masterson in the London production of "Guys & Dolls", (which I had the pleasure to see), there has been a gap in his movie release schedule-that should be remedied by the release of "Miss Potter" this December. But I doubt "Little Ewan" even has a cameo in a movie about Beatrix Potter! I enjoy your blog and share your great enthusiasm for Mr.McGregor- a superb actor with or without his trousers.