Monday, August 07, 2006

Taking a Breather

I'm on vacation starting right now In my absence enjoy The Film Experience as imagined by a quintet of blog buddies: Joe Reid of Low Resolution, MK of popbytes, Stinky Lulu of, well, Stinky Lulu, JJ of As Little As Possible and JA of My New Plaid Pants. There may be a cameo from a very special someone else as well but I aint promising. I'll be back on August 15th but these fine folks should keep you occupied until then since they're all fabu blogging wonders. Ciao.

5 comments:

adam k. said...

I know who the very special someone else is!

(*cough*The Boyfriend*cough*)

Glenn Dunks said...

Don't let Chevy Chase direct you where to go, okay! That only leads to wacky misadventures (the bad kind). Other than that, vacations are fun!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Acne forum nature's cure concerta and adults music writing software Point arena real estate Digital printing http www.sgia.org Dysfunction+lipitor+sexual Rs4 body kit Cheap decor home Collegiate plastic license plate frames california

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »