Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've Linked You So Long

popbytes Grace Jones licks Joseph Fiennes. Whaaaaa?
My New Plaid Pants new pics and new new on Spike Jonze Where the Wild Things Are
ModFab declares undying love for Kristin Scott Thomas
People Hugh Jackman: Sexiest Man Alive
The Wicked Stage Desplechin A Christmas Tale collects another fan
Twitch thinks Star Trek is relevant again. It is? I guess I missed the part where people are excited for this one. Or maybe it's just my lifelong teflon like resistant to the franchise
Kenneth in the (212) "Face Dances" with Ethan Hawke
Fire of Spring HBO is finally doing a fantasy series. Yay!
Voynaristic more on the Prop 8 fallout at the Los Angeles Film Festival
Buzz Sugar a new Pinocchio (Just how many hours does Guillermo Del Toro cram into one day... 42?)
Out in Hollywood Both original stars are coming back to Hairspray for its final weeks on Broadway. Yay. I saw Marissa and Harvey in previews years ago and I wasn't "Without Love". In fact it was pouring out of me. Joy.


And Reports From the Edge shared this Fine Bros 4 minute video which "spoils" 100 movies. You've been warned.


Watch 100 Movie Spoilers in 5 Minutes - NAKED VERSION in Funny Videos, Entertainment Videos, and Webisodes | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

6 comments:

Guy Lodge said...

You've used "I've Linked You So Long" before, I seem to remember. However, since I love the film so much, I'll let the matter slide... ;)

Anonymous said...

The Bears don't win! Shenanigans!

poz pig said...

Funny you should mention the original cast returning to Hairspray. I went to see the London production last night for a third time because the first run cast is likely to change after Xmas. I wanted to savour Michael Ball as Edna one more time. And yeah, it was a completely joyous experience.

Kelda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOL. That was hilarious. I even laughed at the Heath Ledger bit. My bad.

Chris Na Taraja said...

that was amusing. I had no idea how many times hollywood has killed Keven Spacey!

the Rocky section is the best.