Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Malfunction

The blog ate some bad spinach or something. Malfunction!

Seems something is amiss with the comments, with both your ability to leave them, mine to respond to them and whatnot. I believe that the anonymous and name/url comment function still works though, oddly enough. Sorry for this bug. We do value the comment convos here. Blogger is aware of the problem. Hopefully will be resolved soon. Unleash your anonymous personae in the meantime.

UPDATE: appears to be working again if a little wonky/unpredictable. Never eat spinach unless your name is Popeye.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test. Finally saw How To Train Your Dragon. Test.

Ryan T. said...

Weird. I left a comment on your LET ME IN post. It went through... and I even checked it 5 minutes later and it's still there. But now it's gone.

Esther said...

Hey Nathaniel, hope this goes through. I haven't had any problems on my blog, except for the spam from Taiwan.

Unknown said...

And here I thought someone had erased my thoughtful, time-consuming comment about "The Last Airbender. :p

At least I made comment of the day...

James T said...

Everything is fine with the comments?

James T said...

I think so :)

James T said...

My 2 previous comments appearred (as the only ones in this thread), disappearred, and now are back again (crazyyy)

Agustin said...

great pic choice! ha!

bbats said...

That is the scariest pic to see fists thing in the morning. (yeah, i sleep in late, what about it?)

Wild Celtic said...

I am loving everyone's assault on the comments! Funny funny

Henry said...

I always get a little freaked out when I see that scene in AI. The way he tries to outdo his "brother" and the little droop of the eye. Even more disturbing is the "cleanup surgery" scene that follows.

NATHANIEL R said...

i think fixed now?