Thursday, June 25, 2009

F&L

First and Last: the first image after the opening credits (I think) and the last image prior to the closing credits (I think... this movie is mainstream traditional but the credits are oddly stretched out... Not that that will help with your guessing)


Can you name the movie?
Highlight for the answer:
This is the Best Picture nominee and blockbuster THE FUGITIVE (1993) with Oscar nominated cinematography by Michael Chapman

for more quizzes, click the "first and last" label below

10 comments:

The Awards Prognosticator said...

looks like "The Fugitive", but I could be mistaken

A Friend said...

Midnight Cowboy?

BMoj said...

Yeah, I was thinking The Fugitive, too.

Carl Joseph Papa said...

i agree i think it is the fugitive... the last scene i think was the give away.

NATHANIEL R said...

It is the Fugitive. It's credits are so weird. They start all normal. and then they abruptly stop for about 5 minutes (during the trial and the murder) and then they start up again until the bus.

then at the end there's a bunch of people credited BEFORE the credits scroll on like a sidebar (just names) but it's not the people who are sometimes thanked before credit rolls (like the movie stars)

honestly it was weird.

Anonymous said...

I love when credits sequences go on and on to a ridiculous degree. Where suddenly you realize, "What the?! Still going?"

I was at a screening for Whatever Works last night and there was a crowd member behind me who said, "These are the oddest credits. Alphabetical order? What is this?"

Henry said...

Kinda reminds me of the title card for The Departed. You get a couple of sparse credits, the movie then goes on for a long while, then the title card pops up as The Dropkick Murphys' "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" comes on.

Agent69 said...

I just recently re-watched The Fugitive. It is really, REALLY good.

Flosh said...

Man, I love this movie.

Chris Na Taraja said...

I got it! Yeah!