Friday, May 29, 2009

Neil Patrick Harris Sing-Along Week

In my weekly column over @ Towleroad I've declared next week "Neil Patrick Harris Week"... pass it on! The hilarious Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (pictured left co-starring Nathan Fillion) comes to DVD on Tuesday* and then NPH hosts the TONY Awards on Sunday. He'll basically sing for you all week if you want him, too. The column also features a quick bit on two gay winners from Cannes, Bruce LaBruce's plan to make another explicit zombie picture and more...

*Apparently it was already on DVD but is being rereleased or released in some new way? DVDs schedules are making me crazy, lately. I can't keep track anymore... they're getting as convoluted as theatrical. How many versions and how many release dates can each movie / tv show have? And the press releases don't even mention the other releases. Ayiyiyiyiyi.

2 comments:

Jorge Rodrigues said...

I LOVE Neil Patrick Harris in How I Met Your Mother.

I think - and I believe I'm not the only one - that he should have already won the Emmy AND the Golden Globe...

But no, it's Jeremy Piven again and again... I love Entourage as well but looking at both contributions to the show it doesn't seem fair that Harris loses everytime...

And this 4th season of HIMYM isn't going to help him either...

Unknown said...

@______@


^^ That is me giving a HUGE EYE ROLL to your grading of "Cheri."

And yes, I agree that NPH is awesome. It's nice to see that (thus far at least) he isn't defining himself by the terms of his sexuality, and, more importantly perhaps, others aren't either.