Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Feed Me

Readers --let's play a new game. I know that you're sweet on me (have the e-mails, nude photos, and amazon gifts to prove it) so indulge me. When you leave the site, as I know that you do each day after approximately 3.1 minutes of reading, commenting, or lurking, please exit by clicking through to one of the sponsors to your right. I know that you probably want me to stay thin and lovely but I'd rather eat enough to look like Lindsay circa 2004 than Lohan circa 2005 and right now y'all are only paying for like one breakfast at McDonalds. I love egg mcmuffins but Jesus. Fill me up.

7 comments:

Pedro said...

Oh, my God. You are so easy. Shame on you! ;-)

Do you receive money if we click on those sponsors?

NATHANIEL R said...

something like that yes. the point is the clicks translate into more advertisers and more ads means more time for Natty to play on his websites.

Nick M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nick M. said...

If my sponser-clicking is going to lead to many a meal at McDonald's for you, then I am discouraged to visit the advertisers' sites.

Eat better food, and perhaps I'll get click-happy.

Have you listened to Andrew Bird yet? (hey, I am capturing the "whoring" essence of your post)

Yaseen Ali said...

If it means more Nathaniel, then I'll be happy to do so.

POPBYTES said...

damn yr so funny! love it!

Glenn Dunks said...

I'm so glad you don't have that gay cruise resort advert that every blog with a semi-gay theme seems to had. I hate that ad more than... something I hate.

It is NOT an attractive image.