Saturday, May 20, 2006

driveby linking


Diary of a Contemporary Dandy on a controversy involving Stephen Meritt (one of my favorite musicians, of Magnetic Fields fame) that I didn't even know was raging.
Gothamist the insanity of the Apple store opening on 5th Ave. Marriage proposals. Celebrities. Tens of thousands of people.
Nicks Flick Picks on my second favorite installment of 'the Monty & Liz show', Suddenly Last Summer
popbytes has the funny trailer mix of "Ten Things I Hate About Commandments"
Reverse Shot lathers snarky blurbwhore praise on The DaVinci Code and drools more seriously on the eminently drool worthy 3 Women which I know you've all followed my instructions to see by now. Haven't you?

1 comment:

russtifer said...

The 10 Commandments trailer was hilarious. "Sinead O'Connor!" LOL.