Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Linkarhthym

they're serenading me
Blather Blog 'A Personal Pet Shop Boys Retrospective.' I should do one of these for Madonna. She really does provide the soundtrack to my life.
Hollywood Rag on Mariah Carey's $1 Billion Legs. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but I hardly think her legs are the reason for her appeal. Isn't it her vocal chords and her weird girliewoman ("Butterfly" "Glitter" "Charm Bracelet" etc... *gag*) psyche.
popbytes has the Brittany Murphy video for that track I linked to earlier 'faster kill brittanycat' --I heart Brittany Murphy. Let's hope she has a bigger role in Sin City 2

oh and yeah, this is a movie blog, so...
Nicks Flick Picks has discovered the perfect Oscar shortlist: Best Actress, 1974.

2 comments:

Glenn Dunks said...

I love that "Faster Kill Pussycat" song. Got it aaages ago and it hasn't gotten old yet.

Dude, did you just diss Mariah's "Butterfly"? That's one of the finest pop/ballad albums of the last decade and definitely Mariah's finest moment.

I've only seen one of the nominees from 1974. Slaps for me.

D said...

You should do one for Madonna! (Thanks for the link BTW).